About the company
Intellisoft Technologies has been in the offshore product development field for the last 15 years. We pride ourselves as a boutique company that focuses on fostering innovation instead of churning project after project. We Angel fund Start-ups, especially in domains we have expertise in. We invest in start-ups which aim at addressing some unaddressed “needs” using innovative business models.
Our key differentiator is our functional knowledge as well as our engagement methodologies. We have excellent functional knowledge in healthcare, hospitality, agriculture, and enterprise application domains, and most of our business contracts involve some kind of skin-in-the-game engagement.
Almost all our clientele is based internationally, USA being the most dominant geography.
- 2021 batch BE/BTech (CS/IT)
- Good academic record
- Good pH Score.
As a Junior Software Engineer, you will assist in the development, implementation, and management of technology-based business solutions to improve our clients’ delivery approach. You will be coding, testing, and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
Good to have
- Strong logical and analytical skills
- Exceptionally good communication skill
- Transparency and integrity.
- Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
- Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes & technology.
- Participating in the execution and documentation of tests.
- Executing conversion plans and documenting possible improvements; identifying disruptions in the processes.
Note: For immediate joiners only.